* Neat and tidy townhouse located just a short stroll to the CBD.
* Two large bedrooms both with built in robes.
* Spacious kitchen/meals area with electric cook top and under bench oven, dishwasher and large walk in pantry.
* Lounge area is off the kitchen meal area and features a split...
* This property is zoned rural living, currently set up as a harness training facility, with stable yards, barns and an all-weather 900 metre training track.
* There is potential for possible subdivision (STCA).
* Shedding, tack rooms and even a horse spa, this property has the space for...
* Five spacious bedrooms and three well-appointed bathrooms.
* Generous allotment 1400m² (approx.) with side access.
* Resort style living in much sort after area.
* Impressive kitchen with polished concrete bench tops, butlers pantry, quality appliances and storage room.
* Guselli built pool and spa, salt chlorinated and solar heated.
* Cedar French bi...
* CLASSIC MID-VICTORIAN WEATHERBOARD 3 BEDROOM HOME IN A FABULOUS CENTRAL LOCATION:
* An inspection is a must to appreciate this charming character filled home.
* Polished floorboards greet you into the fretwork framed hallway with original leadlight windows.
* Three generous sized bedrooms –each with carpet underfoot and one with ornamental fire...
* Excellent horse lovers property.
* Quality spacious Russell Parsons home.
* Situated on 3 acres (approx.) with further 3 acres available for lease.
* Relax in the solar heated IG pool.
* Extensive shedding and SC apartment.
* Stunning gardens – ideal for wedding ceremonies.
* An opportunity to run your business from home.
Annie was fantastic. We would not hesitate to sell another property with her. From the word go Annie was outstanding. Throughout Annie communicated with me at all times regarding inspections, inquiries and potential purchasers. Annie gave me a call as we hit each milestone (contract signed, deposit paid, unconditional etc). She went the extra mile with her service. I would have no issue in recommending Annie to anyone looking to sell their property.
Everyone involved is very professional. Made the whole the process quite painless!
I just wanted to thank you so much for your help in finding us a new home. I have been blown away by the service we have received to make this such an easy transition.
Once again, a big thank you.
The pictures look very good and the description of the property is impressive. A true reflection of your professionalism.
Your level of service is outstanding, Danelle.
Patrice & Linda
Thank you for being so thorough, as usual!! You never cease to impress me!
Thank you :)
I'm a very happy man, Chris exceeded expations when he looked after me and my mum and dad. Thank you for your support Chris - All the way.
Thank you for all of your assistance & patience you have given us during the purchase of our property. We are truly grateful.
Hayley, Dave & Family
Annie Tarr was friendly, prompt & professional in all our contact with her. Annie helped us with local knowledge and helpful tips that made purchasing our new home a great experience.
Steven & Penelope
Very professional, informative, friendly & punctual on every scale. Extremely happy with Annie's wonderful service and feedback.
We listed our property one day and it sold within a few days. We can't ask for much better service than that!
Good/excellent communication throughout the whole process. What a good outcome that came down to Annie's expertise.