* 31 Acres zoned farming with 4 seasonal creeks and 2 dams.
* Great shedding, storage, a secure dog run and veggie patch (needs a bit of love).
* Two site huts, adjoining annex to provide undercover shelter and set up for off grid comfort.
* Misc. tools and equipment including 2 bush bombs and plenty of extras.
* Fantastic views of Mt Kooyoora and the State Forest.
* Potential to run some animals on the property.
* Good block for prospecting, camping or weekenders.
* Needs a good clean up but the land size and location outweighs a bit of a clean-up.
** Please note: The caravan is not for sale.
The property is in need of a good tidy up, however everything needed to stay on site is already here. If you love the wildlife there is plenty to see including wallaby's, lizards, kangaroos, echidnas and goanna's. Being so close to Mt Kooyoora provides an array of bush walking tracks to explore at your leisure or simply sit on the hillside and watch the sun setting before firing up the winter bonfire.
If motorbike riding and recreation is your go, 31 acres of semi bush and dry creeks and tracks is ideal for having a bit of recreational fun. No close neighbours to upset and plenty of space to open up the throttle.
This block will suit a wide range of people from those looking for a tree change and some peace away from the City, to those looking to have a recreational outlet for the kids and their mates.
Being only 10 minutes from Inglewood and 40 minutes from Bendigo, this property is within easy reach of all amenities, yet remote enough to enjoy your own private retreat.
Don't procrastinate on this one as it won't last. As the weather cools and the property begins to green up again, this block has the potential to be a ripper once its cleaned up and will definitely impress those looking for an affordable place to getaway.