* Excellent horse lovers property.
* Quality spacious Russell Parsons home.
* Situated on 3 acres (approx.) with further 3 acres available for lease.
* Relax in the solar heated IG pool.
* Extensive shedding and SC apartment.
* Stunning gardens – ideal for wedding ceremonies.
* An opportunity to run your business from home.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
The opportunity exists to secure a sizeable property in a central location for lifestyle or enterprise, or both.
On Rohs Road the property is a five-minute drive from the city and just moments from Bendigo Jockey Club.
Land size measures about one hectare and it is ideally zoned for low-density residential use.
You'll have ongoing peace and privacy, along with convenience.
The property boasts outdoor entertaining, private gardens and self-cleaning in-ground pool.
The centrepiece is a quality home from award-winning Russell Parsons Builders and Designers.
The residence offers dual living, formal rooms, family spaces, executive study and fully-equipped kitchen.
Among the special features are stone-topped workbenches and Tasmanian oak flooring.
Walk-through dressing room, ensuite bathroom, fitted robes, student desks, ducted vacuum system, open fire and complete climate control are included.
Further assets at this property are garaging, solar panels, significant shedding and a variety of equestrian facilities.
An outstanding property and one of the finest of its type on the current market.
It's ideal for families, tradespeople, horse lovers, entrepreneurs and land-bankers.